Thursday, October 30, 2014

3s Pumpkin Party

Today our 3s had their pumpkin party.  JJ taught the the prayer of the jack-o-lantern...

Dear God, open my mind so I can learn about you (cut top). Take away all of my sin and forgive my wrongs (clean inside). Open my eyes so I will see your love. I'm sorry for turning my nose to you . Open my ears so I hear your word. Open my mouth so I can tell others about you. Let my light shine in all I say and do. ( light candle) Amen.

What a sweet way to think about this season.

They visited the pumpkin patch.

Each child found their own name in the pumpkin patch.

Then they decorated them.



They played games together.


And enjoyed a precious snack.  Thank you to the party moms families for making today special for our little ones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment