Sunday, September 9, 2012

A New Crew!

When I began Sunshine Day School 2 years ago, I really wanted a program for my 2 year old, so I developed one.  This last week at preschool, I began to fully recognize the significance of the program. As my 4s came in on the first day of preschool, they were so ready!  This is my 3rd year with 6 of them, and it makes such a difference.  Their friendships are established, yet they are very accepting and welcoming of new friends.  They know their way around and are so comfortable in their surroundings.  It has truly been a pleasure to watch them grow and change over these 2 years.  

On Friday, we welcomed our new crew of twos!  We had a great day getting to know them and their families.  Looking forward to learning, playing, and growing with them this year.  










No comments:

Post a Comment