Friday, October 12, 2012

Family Movie Night

Tonight was our first family movie night!  It was as much fun as I had hoped it would be.  It is always nice to get to spend time with our preschoolers and their families in different settings.  It was cool to be a school with them when I wasn't really in charge!
Winds was set up early and ready for the movie.  For the record, this is the only time she sat on her bean bag.  For that matter, I am certain that she watched not a second of the movie :)  She did, however  have a blast with her friends, which was the point!

I think they are texting someone! LOL

I tried really hard to research sunset for this date (at least a month ago).  I got close, but we did have about 30 minutes to play until it got dark enough for the movie to show up on the screen.  

It was fun to share a picnic with friends...

and family!wwwwww





There is nothing better than a snuggle with mom!

We had such a good time!  We all agreed that we need to do it again very soon.  Thank you all for coming and helping make this such a good experience for our children.  


No comments:

Post a Comment