Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We Said Goodbye...

Today we said goodbye to Mrs. Regina.  We couldn't possible]y have given her a party that was as spectacular as she is, so we wrote her a book instead.  
(and also had our Valentine's Day party)

The boys and girls wrote stories about what they loved most about her.  
Those little handwritten notes and precious pictures are remarkable.

Some loved that she makes us snack, some loved that she plays with them, and some were just as honest as we expect children to be and drew themselves with sad faces because they will miss her.  

I will miss her too.  She is one of the most thorough, patient, calm, organized, caring, compassionate, and generous souls I know.  She was truly MADE for this job.  She kept up with my keys and my phone.  She never flinched when I "borrowed" her sunglasses.  She taught me the importance of grouping my school supplies alphabetically instead of categorically...  Most of all, she loved those babies like they were her own.  We wish her all the best as she goes off to bless others.  We love you Mrs. Regina!

No comments:

Post a Comment