Sunday, March 2, 2014

Art Show!

I always look forward to our spring art show!  It is a day where each child invites their family to school to see a piece of art that they have completed this year.  

I love celebrating these precious children and throwing them a party to
 celebrate how truly wonderful they are.

  I love that the children are learning that what they do at school matters and is important.  

 I love the smile that spreads across their face as they show their art to their parents, grandparents, and siblings.

I love that the arts are still a big part of what we do a preschool.

I love messes! 

 
And that is exactly what we had at the Make and Take Sidewalk Chalk Center.
The children followed pictorial directions to make a single serving size of sidewalk chalk paint.

I love showing families  how they can extend our preschool learning at  home.

Then they took it outside to create...
   
masterpieces with our friends!


Thank you to each and every one who made today a memorable one for our little learners. 
 You make a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment