Monday, October 31, 2011

3s Pumpkin Party


Today was our SDS 3s pumpkin party! I wore three hats today, and none of them were part of my costume! I was party mom, preschool teacher, and mommy. I am not complaining one bit, because I was doing exactly what I wanted to be doing. I only mention it to explain the pictures. I was so busy that I did not get to take any pictures. Thank goodness that several parents and my sister used my camera and helped us capture a few memories. I hope that everyone had a great time!
We traveled from SDS to the Wallace Train Depot by hayride. It was a great morning for snuggling with our little pumpkins!
When we got to the depot, we had a chance to ride the speeder, play on the caboose, and see the model trains. Thank you to Mr. Charley and the train room engineer for helping us enjoy this day!


There was even a Thomas the Train on the tracks!


Next, we went out to the pumpkin patch, and found pumpkins.


After we found the just right one, we went back inside and decorated them ourselves!


Maybe with a little help from our families!


We had a Delicious snack!


Finally, we went back outside to our carnival. Thank you Madelyn for the lovely face-painting!


We did Jack-O-Lantern bean bag toss, spider ring toss, monster bowling, the fishing game, the duck pond, face painting, and the knock the cans down game.

By the end of the morning, we were tired! We paused for a group picture in the pumpkin patch, and took some time to explore what we had put in our treat bags!

Thank you so very much for all of your help today, parents and family members. We could not have done it without you! Thank you also to Robert's family who were the co-hosts of the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment